Models Own - Beth's Blue & Pastel Pink



So these are my first couple of swatches from my new Models Own polishes, I thought I'd start with some pastel cremes. Please excuse my gnarly cuticles, I've neglected the Lemony Flutter over the past few days :(

Beth's Blue one of those shades that really suits anyone. It's possibly a one (thick) coat polish, but if you're like me and have big nails and tend to paint the first layer on a little messy (no matter how hard you try) you might need two to even out the coverage. These pictures are two coats + top coat.




Pastel Pink is the same as far as application goes. I love creme polishes but they're probably my least favourite to apply, I always struggle to get even coverage.





I love both of these although I'm not sure they suit my skin tone (I have quite olive skin) I don't care though, I won't be kept away from my pastels! :P


You have read this articleblue / creme / Models Own / Pastel / pink / swatch with the title Models Own - Beth's Blue & Pastel Pink. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/models-own-beth-blue-pastel-pink.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, August 29, 2011

Comments "Models Own - Beth's Blue & Pastel Pink"

Post a Comment