My weekend Haul !! :)

Hello All,
As an amateur nail artist, I realized that my inventory is lacking certain must haves. So I went about looking for a few things this weekend. Here's what I ended up with.
From L to R:
Makeup sponge, VLCC anti tan pack, M&S Cocoa butter and Peach almond hand and body lotion,
nail art rhine stones in gold and black, streetwear in barely nude, Lotus herbals' Ocean Love and Cozy Mulberry, OPI : DS Reflection and Russian Navy and a dotting tool arrived from ebay.
Rhine Stones in Gold and Black

Nail Polish Stash
Not saying that I got all that I wanted, but with the limited choices that we have I picked these. I am still lusting after a few good metallics and flakies.

Ta-Da till I see you next time
You have read this articlehaul / Nail Art / OPI with the title My weekend Haul !! :). You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-weekend-haul.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Comments "My weekend Haul !! :)"

Post a Comment