Flowers in the Window

I was ready for work an hour early today. Not on purpose, I just got my times muddled up but luckily I caught a glimpse of the clock just as I was walking out the front door! So I thought I would slip in a quick post before I leave.

This pink has been in my collection since before I even started blogging and is nearly all used up. I have to really work to scrape the polish out of the bottom of the bottle but it's totally worth it to get this classy pink on my nails. If more pinks were like this, I would probably wear the colour more often but the only ones I ever see seem to be too bright or glittery or metallic for my taste.


Konad Plates: M35, M54, Born Pretty M76
Base Colour: No7 - Foxglove
Konad Colour: Miss Sporty - Zodiac
Top Coat of NYC


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBP Plates / Konad / Miss Sporty / No7 / pink / pink wednesday / Stamping with the title Flowers in the Window. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/flowers-in-window.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Comments "Flowers in the Window"

Post a Comment