Pink Wednesday!!! - Hello Kitty Nail Polish By H&M - Pink Summer

(This is a scheduled post, I am currently on holiday)
Happy Pink Wednesday everyone! Today I wanted to show you a polish which I've been meaning to try for a long time but never really got around to it, Hello Kitty Pink Summer by H&M. During my last H&M haul, I bought a few goodies but was particularly looking out for this one and the blue version of this polish as well (which I will hopefully show you soon). I have quite a large stash of pinks but I just wanted this one because of the cute bottle and because it's Hello Kitty :-)

I wasn't expecting the formula to be great but boy was I wrong! I love the consistency, it goes on as smooth as silk and it's so manageable (you wouldn't flood your cuticles even if you wanted to, Lol!!!). It's pigmented enough to be a one coater and the quick drying time also surprised me. Keeping in mind I only paid £2.99 for this (I think, it was over a months ago!), I'm very happy with this polish as a whole.






You have read this articlepink / pink wednesday with the title Pink Wednesday!!! - Hello Kitty Nail Polish By H&M - Pink Summer. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/pink-wednesday-hello-kitty-nail-polish.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Comments "Pink Wednesday!!! - Hello Kitty Nail Polish By H&M - Pink Summer"

Post a Comment