Laced Pink Pop

Hi All,
M back with a new post. Have been thinking how often should I be posting? As of now I post once a week. Its not easy to manage a full time job and a blog. Even if I paint my nails twice a week, I feel lazy to edit and upload pictures withing the same day or two. So I am now practically sitting on atleast 7 or 8 potential posts. Do you do the same?
 Anywho, I'd been wanting to do a girly manicure and couldn't think of anything other than pink and this delicate design from M71.


Base: Miss Claire 062
Stamping plate: Konad M71
Stamping colour: Konad Black


Please leave your comments as I love reading those and follow my blog for regular updates!!
You have read this articleflowers / Konad / M71 / pink / stamping polish with the title Laced Pink Pop. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/laced-pink-pop.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Comments "Laced Pink Pop"

Post a Comment