Revlon Facets of Fuchsia - Swatches



Ah, here we have it, the Bad Romance dupe. I don't actually own the Deborah Lippmann so I can't do a comparison, but from what I've seen on Google image search, they do look pretty much identical. Does anybody own Bad Romance? Do you think there are any differences?



I love love LOVE this polish. The fuchsia and black are just so pretty together. It's packed with square glitter and hexagons, in a black jelly base. 


I used two coats and a topcoat in my pictures, the black base is pretty sheer. It would probably be a good idea to layer it over a plain black base, it might just make it pop more.

I added a layer of matte topcoat, because I just LOVE matte glitter (I say it all the time, but it really is one of my favourite things!) and I loved the result


Definitely going on my favourites list! 

You can get this polish from Boots for £6.49 (compared to £16 for Bad Romance) in their current 3 for 2 offer, or £4.49 in Superdrug. I swear, the Boots 3 for 2 offer will be the death of me! 

You have read this articleblack / glitter / jelly / matte / revlon with the title Revlon Facets of Fuchsia - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/revlon-facets-of-fuchsia-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, September 26, 2011

Comments "Revlon Facets of Fuchsia - Swatches"

Post a Comment