Snakeskin Nails... Take Two

We are switching internet providers tonight so I'm currently sat on the floor of my brother's bedroom with my computer plugged in to his ethernet cable. For some silly reason it's only the wireless that isn't working and apparently I'm the only person in the house who utilises the technological miracle that is wireless internet!

I have some more 'take two' nails for you today featuring one of MUA Cosmetics' new nail shades. MUA has definitely risen in my estimations a lot over the past few months. Each item from the basic line is only £1 so I suppose it's the UK's version of Essence. One can be forgiven for being a bit sceptical about the products at first because of the bargain price tag but since first trying them over a year ago, I can’t see a reason to pay more than £1 for an eyeshadow! If you are in the UK and you haven’t tried MUA yet, why on earth not?!

 Anyway, I digress. Here are some more snakeskin nails for you!





Plate: BM215
Base Colour: MUA - Shade 22
Stamp Colour: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream andSally Hansen Chrome - Anemone
Top Coat of NYC



Thanks to Kari again for the inspiration!

  TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / bm215 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / mua / purple / sally hansen / Stamping with the title Snakeskin Nails... Take Two. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/snakeskin-nails-take-two.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, September 4, 2011

Comments "Snakeskin Nails... Take Two"

Post a Comment