Bzzzzz...

I went to a barbecue at a friend's house yesterday and saw a few bumble bees whilst we were out in the garden (really??). It's been quite warm here lately, although not so much today!
I already had yellow on my nails from yesterday because I was thinking of doing a lightning bolt tape mani with it, so why not use tape to make something that resembles a bee (plus it's way easier than the lightning bolt)!

Here is my interpretation of the bee manicure - using tape. I can't really draw so I don't think I would even be able to draw a bee and I couldn't help but add a little fimo for extra cuteness :)




And here is a pic of my little tiger Eggbert munching on my living room plant that we always try to rescue from him. Don't worry, it's not poisonous, we've taken a sample to check! He would be munching on those bees in the garden if I let him!


You have read this articlefimo / scotch tape / yellow with the title Bzzzzz.... You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/bzzzzz.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, September 4, 2011

Comments "Bzzzzz..."

Post a Comment