Day 15: Delicate Print

Here we are at the halfway point and I'm still loving the challenge!

A friend of mine visited Canada this month and I asked her to pick me up a bottle of Sally Hansen Whirlwind White. Since I saw it on Marta's blog here, I've had a lemming for it and Marta reminded me to ask my friend to grab me a bottle. So now I finally have a really, really good white stamping polish and it really is a weight off my shoulders!

Don't forget to check out Cristina and Rie's challenges too!

No7 Lucky Lilac
Konad Plate M71
Sally Hansen Whirlwind White






TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31 Day Challenge / Konad / M71 / No7 / purple / sally hansen / Stamping with the title Day 15: Delicate Print. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-15-delicate-print.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, October 24, 2011

Comments "Day 15: Delicate Print"

Post a Comment