12 Days of Christmas Nails: Day 1

It's December! My countdown to Christmas has officially started and I'll be documenting it on my nails (of course!). It's my plan to post 12 Holiday themed manicures before Santa pays a visit . Apologies in advance if I don't manage to post 12 but I'll try my best!



I used A-England Galahad* as a base and sponged on Barry M Blue Glitter from the tips. I stamped the snowflake from Bundle Monster plate BM14 and finished it with a rhinestone and a top coat of NYC.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article12 Days of Christmas Nails / a-england / Barry M / blue / bm14 / bundle monster / glitter / Sponging / Stamping with the title 12 Days of Christmas Nails: Day 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/12-days-of-christmas-nails-day-1.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, December 1, 2011

Comments "12 Days of Christmas Nails: Day 1"

Post a Comment