Hairspiration - The Soft Undercut

As most of you know, back in August, I cut my hair very short. Since then I have cut it twice more to keep it trim and styled. Short hair seems to grow must faster so I have to cut it every 6 weeks now.

It was this picture of Rihanna which ignited my love for short hair. I absolutely adored this haircut on her:
source: google images

However, I'm getting a bit tired of the way it looks now with the long fringe parting to one side. It was OK as a transition from long hair onto the short hair realm but I really need to change it up now!



I have been maniacally looking through google images to find some new "hairspiration" for my next haircut on 22nd Dec.
I was thinking of the "undercut" but don't really know how I would feel with one (or both) sides of my head shaved off. However, judging from these styles on Ginnifer Goodwin and Ruby Rose which I LOVE so much, a softer scissor styled undercut is definitely a contender in my books. Can't wait for 22nd Dec!

What do you think of these tousled haircuts?

source: google images

source: google images

You have read this articlehair with the title Hairspiration - The Soft Undercut. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/hairspiration-soft-undercut.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, December 1, 2011

Comments "Hairspiration - The Soft Undercut"

Post a Comment