Green With Envy

Hola Chickas! 

Envy!! Hmm..thats something we all feel from time to time. Envy of full blown solitaire on your neighbors finger, a new polish that your favorite blogger gets her hands on; of a job promotion you thought you deserved. (Ahem..Well that would be screaming mad!!)
Today I am showing you a polish from Sinful colors: Envy.
This one if from my Canadian Haul and the first Sinful color np that I've have.
Its a bright warm green, and I was looking forward to try this particular shade even though green is not a color I am fond of. It applies smooth, has a nice bright undertone. 


The problem with this green was I could not find find any stamping colour that would show up on this.
I tried white, silver but they didn't work well. So then I layered this with a shimmering green polish (green gold shimmer in transparent jelly base) and the color turned to a brilliant shimmering green. Although it was not as bright as what the pic shows below, but I had to photograph it using flash as my camera refused to pick up the subtle hint of shimmer. 

Finally stamped it using M78 (fauxnad)  with Konad's special black.

How do you like it?
You have read this articlegreen / Konad / layering / M78 / Sinful colors: Envy / Stamping with the title Green With Envy. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/green-with-envy.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, December 5, 2011

Comments "Green With Envy"

Post a Comment