Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow....

NOT!!

While I have snowflakes on my mani today, I'm not especially looking forward to the snow. Not that I mind snow itself, its just that I'm not a fan of driving in it. Not that I mind my driving in it...its everyone else on the roads who don't know how to drive for the conditions that irritates me! The worst offenders are those who drive way too slow when there's a minimal amount of snow on the ground to those who drive way to fast when its slick. My commute to work goes from 30 minutes to 2 hours when it snows...even an inch or two. My area has only seen a few flakes so far which haven't even stayed on the ground! I'd really like to see snow on Christmas Eve as its always magical to me having a nice gentle snowfall then...but after that, I can take it or leave it.

Anyway, onto the snowflake mani I'm wearing today which looks like this.



Two coats of Cosmetic Arts in.....something. I'll call it cornflower blue for lack of a name! Cosmetic Arts polishes have been popping up at various Winners in my area. So great to have more polish options and Winners is a mecca for polishes lately!



Topped with a coat of NYX Girls Turks & Caicos. I started this mani on Saturday night. When I went to bed, it looked this this.






Sunday morning, I took a pix outside (it was overcast); you can see the glitter from Turks & Caicos a little better in the daylight.



Sunday night, I stamped it using Konad white and sky blue special polishes using IP's SdP C-12 and SdP 8.



This morning, I took another pix outside so you can see how the glitter looks underneath a little bit better in the daylight.



Are you looking forward to the snow...or not!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleblue / Cosmetic Arts / Fauxnad / Konad / nyx / SdP / SdP 8 / SdP C-12 with the title Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow..... You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/let-it-snow-let-it-snow-let-it-snow.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, December 5, 2011

Comments "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...."

Post a Comment