Sapphire flowers

Hello Gal Pals!!
What did you do this weekend? I went out of town to a hill station nearby that grows strawberries!! :D
And the best thing there is Strawberries with cream. (Yum Yum! nom nom!). Enough drooling now!!
Coming back to Sapphire. On my nails today I am showing you Sally Hansen's Sturdy Sapphire. It is a very vibrant shimmering blue bordering on the tones of violet. 

The colour is sheer and a required 4 coats to build up. And I can still see a VNL (visible nail line).




Stamping plate: M76 (faux)
Stamping Colour: Konad Black
I added a few dots in silver for highlights.

How did you like this??
Stay posted: Coming up soon..My first ever Christmas Mani!


You have read this articleKonad / M78 / sally hansen / Sturdy Sapphire with the title Sapphire flowers. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/sapphire-flowers.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, December 12, 2011

Comments "Sapphire flowers"

Post a Comment