Finger Paints Fun-Fetti and... Happy New Year!!!

I hope you gilrs have had a wonderful time this weekend!
Mine was really quiet, I wasn't feeling so well and I'm still really exhausted as we speak. Not exactly what I had in mind for these 3 days off... Oh well, I did have a beautiful mani all along LOL.

Today, I have for you Finger Paints Fun-fetti, it's not my NYE mani, I'll try and post it very soon, I just couldn't find it in me to go through douzens of pictures and edit/crop/watermark...


This is one coat of Fun-Fetti over a black creme plus topcoat :





If you're curious about how Fun-Fetti compares to the other Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday look alikes, AllYouDesire has posted a quick comparision :


Well, that's it for today, I wish you all the best year ever! May all your dreams come true.

Any new year's resolutions?
Mine : try and answer more comments! I truly appreciate each and every one of them but seriously lack time to reply.
Big hugs girls!
You have read this articlefinger paints / glitter / review with the title Finger Paints Fun-Fetti and... Happy New Year!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/finger-paints-fun-fetti-and-happy-new.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, January 2, 2012

Comments "Finger Paints Fun-Fetti and... Happy New Year!!!"

Post a Comment