Is it Spring Yet?

Not that I'm complaining about the weather we've been having!! Really, winter has barely arrived in our area....a little snow but hardly anything significant....and fairly mild temperatures except the last couple of days. But after doing so many Christmas mani's...and then a few on the darker side (for me!), I was in the mood for something a little lighter and brighter...more appropriate for spring not winter...this is what I came up with.



Started with two coats of Zoya Robyn.



Stamped with Konad white special polish using Big SdP M.



Lastly, added a few random dots in OPI Banana Bandana and Elephantastic Pink.


I hope everyone had a fantastic New Year's! Did you make any resolutions? I have a few goals...polish and non-polish related:

Polish:

* reorganize my polish area (started but not finished)
* do polish spreadsheet
* organize a blog sale
* eliminate number of untrieds
* only buy the polishes I love...not for the sake of having the whole collection
* more swapping....reduce stash and save cash! (um...maybe this won't reduce stash)
* more frequent blog posts
* moisture my cuticles more often
* better polish clean up
* organize blog/get better banner/wallpaper
* shorter posts/less rambling
* don't take 87455907 pictures of mani's...cuts into my sleeping time and they aren't all that different anyway
* look into a way to have more colour accurate or polish finish accurate pix...it is terribly annoying to have a gorgeous polish or layering combo that just doesn't translate well in the pix, or if the colour is not true to life. Better lighting or camera...or figure out how to use camera ....


Personal

* exercise more (who am I kidding...just get exercise!!)
* eat healthier
* work less
* have more family/me time (will only happen if I work less!)
* save/plan for retirement
* connect with friends and family more often (see number three)
* take family on out of country vacation
* look into buying pop up travel trailer; take kids to see more of the beauty of Canada versus what we have here in Ontario (which is pretty cool...but want them to see Bay of Fundy, the Rockies, plus lots of places in Ontario we've never been!)
* get more sleep (see number three)
* try a new restaurant at least once every couple months
* less volunteering of my time during the summer...so can relax and spend more time with family
* take at least two weeks of vacation (um...workaholic here...have lots of vacation time but rarely take any...usually only a few days or week)
* declutter house

I'll have to remember to come back to this post to see how many of these goals I've accomplished!

Have a great 2012!
You have read this articleBig SdP M / blue / Fauxnad / Konad / SdP / zoya with the title Is it Spring Yet?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/is-it-spring-yet.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Comments "Is it Spring Yet?"

Post a Comment