Gradient Nails

Well, this isn't the best. In fact I don't really like it, I didn't do it very well. I'm still posting it though because in the future I think it'll be fun to look back and see how I've (hopefully) improved. I'm sad it didn't turn out too well, because I love gradient nails and I've seen some that have been beautifully done. I think I maybe need to find a better way of doing them.


My base is OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark (I found this really annoying to apply) 
and I sponged some Barry M - Shocking Pink over that.


I like the colour the pink turned when I sponged it over the dark base. I also did a really cute Konad mani on my friend at the weekend, and I forgot to take pictures! :(

You have read this articleBarry M / OPI with the title Gradient Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/gradient-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Comments "Gradient Nails"

Post a Comment