Nubs No More!

This is my NOTD...16 days after I shortened my nails on January 1st. Not long by any means, but enough length to no longer be classified as nubs...or at least what I think nubs is on me!



Started with two coats of GOSH Gypsy Blue.



Did an accent nail with one coat of Claire's Off to See the Wizard.



Stamped using SdP 59 with pastel blue Konad special polish.



I then isolated two of the flowers on the same image from this plate and stamped them on the accent nail using white Konad special polish.



Added a few white dots.



Lastly, added a couple blue dots in the centre of white flowers on the accent nail; topped with SV.



Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleblue / claire's / Fauxnad / gosh / Konad / layering / SdP / SdP 59 with the title Nubs No More!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/nubs-no-more.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Comments "Nubs No More!"

Post a Comment