Oh my GOSH, more stamping.

I'm very excited today because my friend and I have booked a city break to ROME! I can't wait to see all the landmarks and gorge on delicious Italian food!

On to the nails, here we have GOSH - Gasoline, which is a lovely purple shimmer/glitter in a jelly base. Over that I've stamped a design from BM plate 221, using Barry M - Silver Foil Effects.


My stamping skills could still be better. More practice required! I swear it's so much harder when you have very big nails. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.


I got some nail mail today, which is always one of the best things to wake up to. Lena White have a sale on OPI, so I picked all these up for half price! I also got some sensitive & peeling nail envy because my nails peel terribly. I really hope it helps. (Excuse the badly lit iPhone pic)


Sparrow Me The Drama, Planks a Lot, I Lily Love You and Servin' Up Sparkle.

You have read this articlebundle monster / gosh / haul / Nail Art / purple / shimmer / Stamping with the title Oh my GOSH, more stamping.. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/oh-my-gosh-more-stamping.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Comments "Oh my GOSH, more stamping."

Post a Comment