Tangoed Talons

I have some good news and some bad news to share with you today. I'll start with the bad news - I'm officially unemployed. You might know that I started a job at HMV before Christmas but it was a temporary position and I knew it would come to an end at some point. The resulting good news is that being jobless means I'll have a bit more time free for blogging. Hence the recent infusion of blogging mojo!


Stamping Plate: Red Angel RA104*
Base Colour: No7 Tangy
Stamping and 'V' Colour: Barry M Gold Foil
W7 Black for the lines



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleorange / RA104 / Red Angel / Stamping with the title Tangoed Talons. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/tangoed-talons.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Comments "Tangoed Talons"

Post a Comment