China Glaze Riveting Mattified

When I published my first China Glaze Riveting review, I knew something was missing : a mattified version of China Glaze Riveting! And truth is I got asked that exact question minutes after sharing the post on Twitter. So of course I had to reswatch it and please believe me it's a stunner!

If you care about formula and application, please refer to my original post here.
This is two coats and a matte topcoat :







Don't you love it? It's amazing how a matte topcat can completely change your nail polish!


*this product was provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company*

You have read this articlechina glaze / matte / orange / review / shimmer with the title China Glaze Riveting Mattified. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/china-glaze-riveting-mattified.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, March 5, 2012

Comments "China Glaze Riveting Mattified"

Post a Comment