Stud Up! Day 2: Cut Me Up

I did this mani three times before I was happy with it today! It started with the vertical line idea but that was boring and too similar to yesterday. Second time round I added some stripes but that wasn't working for me so I decided on a split colour which works quite nicely.


I used No7 Stand Back as the base colour. Using a striper brush, I painted on Cult Nails Time Traveler on one side of each nail. Then while those were still tacky, I added on the studs using a toothpick dipped in clear polish to make it tacky.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / cult nails / No7 / Stud Up / studs with the title Stud Up! Day 2: Cut Me Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/stud-up-day-2-cut-me-up.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, March 5, 2012

Comments "Stud Up! Day 2: Cut Me Up"

Post a Comment