Inglot 924 + Inglot Flakies 202

Hiiiiieee,
Quick post today. I am trying to rush to office and finish as much work as possible coz m going out-of-town on a river rafting trip in the middle of next week.. Eeeeeeehhhhhooooooo!

Please continue to Ogle at Inglot Flakie #202.
This one's a orange to green colour shifting flakie polish.
This is absolutely stunning in person. Remember the shiny red gift wrapping paper that has a slight holograpahic tint at edges? Thats what this was looking like.
I tried taking pics in sun but the glossy effect wasnt letting the flakies shine thru so I went back under shade.
Stamping Colour: Konad White
Plate: M2
 The base is Inglot 924: a medium tomato red shade

Ignore the mess on cuticles, I wanted to clean up after I applied the flakies.


"The dance of the Flakies"  hehe

I love love the shiny shimmery dance the flakies do on my nails!
So far I have been trying to use a base colour that is a part of  the spectrum of the flakie shine.
Once I swatch them all I'll do different bases..like blue under 203..Watsay?
Do you have flakies? or plan to buy them?

* Unless otherwsie stated: All products have been bought using my hard earned money
You have read this articleInglot / Inglot 202 / Inglot 924 / Inglot Flakies / Inglot Nail Enamel / layering with the title Inglot 924 + Inglot Flakies 202. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/inglot-924-inglot-flakies-202.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Comments "Inglot 924 + Inglot Flakies 202"

Post a Comment