Windows of the world

I am going to complete 5 years in my exisiting job #HallofShame or as my colleagues say I am becoming old furniture. LOL! I never thot I'd spend so much time in one work place. 
But what can I say, I am still here. Well at least I changed my banner and blog look.
So much for change in my life!!

Well, coming back to nail polish. I've been wanting to try out some of the Kleancolor metallics for stamping.
I am quite impressed by how well they stamp. I did try a few in my BeautyJoint Haul post, but never did a full mani using them.
On the base is Gosh's Pool Party. Its a pretty creme polish in blue withh a smoky hue.
Very smooth and completely opaque in 2 coats. Dries quickly too.
I wish we'd get more of Gosh products here.



Base: Gosh Pool Party 592
Stamping Colour: Kleancolor Metallics: Mango
Stamping Plate: BM 209, accent finger: BM 208





I was quite blown over by this mani.
It turned out quite neat, stamped well and combination turned out well too.

Did ya like it?


You have read this articleBM 208 / BM 209 / gold / gosh / kleancolor / Kleancolor Metallic / Pool Party / Stamping with the title Windows of the world. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/windows-of-world.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, March 2, 2012

Comments "Windows of the world"

Post a Comment