Black and White Challenge Day 7: Black and White with Glitters

Glitter. I hate the stuff. I truly do. Has anyone noticed that as soon as you touch something with loose glitter on it, you'll find pieces of glitter all over yourself for the next two days at least?! Luckily, glitter polish isn't too bad on that account but it still has a habit of sticking to you and putting up a fight when you try to remove it from your nails. 
I got off lightly with this manicure though. Because there are so many layers of polish, it wasn't even completely dry underneath when I removed it (about 1 hour after taking the pictures) so I could actually just peel of the whole thing one nail at a time! I can't imagine how long it would have taken me to get it all off otherwise.

Black and White Challenge Day 7

Black and White Challenge Day 7

I used W7 Cosmic Black - a black jelly packed with Silver glitter - as a base. Then I took a sponge and used it to apply W7 Cosmic Mauve from the tips. Then I added some Wet n Wild White to the mix but because it's not very opaque, it gave it a milky look. Finally I used a little more Cosmic Mauve right on the tips and used about 3 coats of NYC Top Coat to smooth things over!

Black and White Challenge Day 7

Black and White Challenge Day 7

Click over to see what the other girls have come up with today!
Esther at Fab Fingertips
Stephanie at Sincerely Stephanie

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblack / Black and White Challenge / glitter / gradient / purple / Sponging / w7 with the title Black and White Challenge Day 7: Black and White with Glitters. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/black-and-white-challenge-day-7-black.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 19, 2012

Comments "Black and White Challenge Day 7: Black and White with Glitters"

Post a Comment