Inglot 720 Nail Enamel + Striping tape nail art


Now I no more enjoy this summer. Its getting waaay too hot here in Mumbai. Feels like I step out into an oven. But I am certainly having fun using these bright summer nail polishes! yum yum!

Today I am showing you Inglot's 720 Nail enamel.
The funny thing about this shade is; it wasnt written matte on the box or the bottle..and yet it is.
I was pleasantly surprised when this dried pretty fast to a matte bright coral-pink.
These days I am all in love with mattes and pastels. 

Inglot nail polish 720
Do you like matte polishes? I loved this one..plan to make a another mani using this soon.

With this I used a light holo-green striping tape. I've kept this mani very minimal as I didnt want to cover the base much. So I've used striping tape and criss-crossed it on my ring finger for an accent.

 Added a matt top coat to seal the stripe. Simple yet chic...think so?

You have read this articlecoral / Inglot / Inglot 720 / Inglot Nail Enamel / Matt / matt nail polish / Nail Art / pink / striping tape with the title Inglot 720 Nail Enamel + Striping tape nail art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/inglot-720-nail-enamel-striping-tape.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Comments "Inglot 720 Nail Enamel + Striping tape nail art"

Post a Comment