From The Vault: Galaxy Nails

I just found these pictures in my drafts list! I'm pretty sure they're rejects from Day 19 of the 31 Day Challenge. You can see the ones I decided to post here. I like them and I recall liking them at the time but deciding the colour scheme was too similar to the ones I posted way back in February 2011 - my first ever attempt at Galaxy Nails.

I can't remember exactly what polishes I used but I'm pretty sure I can see BYS Glittering Purple, E.L.F. Twinkle and GOSH Holographic must be in the mix because I'm holding the bottle!

Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / BYS / Galaxy / gosh / purple / Sponging with the title From The Vault: Galaxy Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/from-vault-galaxy-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 26, 2012

Comments "From The Vault: Galaxy Nails"

Post a Comment