Revlon Emerald City Matte - Swatches

Hi! I picked this polish up in a pound shop, first time I've ever seen a Revlon in there. I wouldn't normally have bought it for the full price of £6.99, but for £1, well why not. 

Emerald City is labelled as matte, and the finish is certainly some degree of matte, although not as much as it could be.

Click to enlarge


Revlon Emerald City

It's a deep forest green with some shimmer shot through it, and I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it is. The formula is quite lovely too, highly pigmented and smooth. My pictures are two coats. 

Revlon Emerald City

Revlon Emerald City

Revlon Emerald City


Definitely worth a quid! I also tried it with a glossy topcoat, click the jump to see :)



Here it is with a regular topcoat. I think I actually prefer this one glossy, it brings out all the shimmer.

Revlon Emerald City

Revlon Emerald City

With flash:

Revlon Emerald City

Revlon Emerald City

Much more fun! Which one do you prefer?


You have read this articlegreen / matte / review / revlon / shimmer with the title Revlon Emerald City Matte - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/revlon-emerald-city-matte-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 26, 2012

Comments "Revlon Emerald City Matte - Swatches"

Post a Comment