I Finally Mastered Gradient Nails!

Gradient nails are something that I've been admiring for a long time but never quite managed to master myself. Until very recently that is! 
I've seen a few tutorials and this one from The Beauty Department looked the most promising but using four colours seems like it would take a lot of time and effort just to get the effect of one colour fading in to another, I figured there must be an easier way! After a bit of playing around, I found a method that's super fast, very easy and all you need is two colours and a sponge.

Ombre Nails Nail Art

Ombre Nails Nail Art

To get this ombré result, I used BYS Pretty as a Peach, Rimmel Urban Princess and a small section of sponge. More details to follow tomorrow!

Ombre Nails Nail Art

Ombre Nails Nail Art

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBYS / gradient / pink / Rimmel / Sponging with the title I Finally Mastered Gradient Nails!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-finally-mastered-gradient-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, April 29, 2012

Comments "I Finally Mastered Gradient Nails!"

Post a Comment