Retro Polka Dot Nail Art

Yeelllloooo! I mean Hello again

Have you ever disliked something coz you have had too much of it?
As in completely put off by it or the sudden urge to run from someplace or thing?
yes? Me too.
From Polka! As a child I had polka in and on everything. 
Yes so much so that I got sooo put off by polka design that I cant remember anything I own with Polka in the last 15 years :O
So yes this post is still a shock to me!! I got a set of QA-OB plates couple of weeks ago and it has this really pretty polka stamp on it. And I thot Y not? Lets try.

I used a light pink creme base and stamped a polka dot design on it in purple
Then between every alternate column I dotted with white.

This is what it turned out and I m pretty pleased about it.

OPI mod about you
Base: Faux OPI (similar to OPI Mod about you)
Stamping Plate: QA3
Stamping colour: Kleancolor Metallic Fuschia
White Dots: Colorbar Exclusive 37 (white), + dotting tool


nail art dotting tool

nail art dotting tool


It turned out very picturesque..no kidding. Infact I got asked if those were fake nails. Hehe!
I am planning to try this using some other colour combinations. Any suggestions for another one?

You have read this articledotting tools / Kleancolor Metallic / OPI Mod about you / pink / Polka Dot / purple / retro nail art / Stamping nail art / vintage nail art with the title Retro Polka Dot Nail Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/retro-polka-dot-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, April 29, 2012

Comments "Retro Polka Dot Nail Art"

Post a Comment