April Haul

Just a quick post to show you my haul from April. I've already started on this month's haul...oh dear. Compared to some though, this is a very small lot! (At least, that's what I tell myself).


Click the jump for details! Apparently I love using jumps these days.





Yes, the Colour Club Alter Ego "Reveal Your Mystery" collection, that is in fact NOT the Reveal Your Mystery Collection. 


Illamasqua Stagnate, Muse, Collide, Taint, Vice and Faux Pas. Finished my Theatre of The Nameless collection!


Barry M Magnetic Blue, Raspberry, Silvery Lilac, Copper and Teal.


angelica Hip Hop and Goddess


Models Own Indian Ocean, Balearic Cool, Ibiza Mix, Fuzzy Peach and Tropical Sun.


Top Shop Green Room and Art School, Revlon Emerald City Matte.

SO MANY YUMMIES! Now I just need my nubs to grow!



You have read this articlehaul with the title April Haul. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/april-haul.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 10, 2012

Comments "April Haul"

Post a Comment