It's Been a While

I just had a look through the pages of The Nailasaurus and it's been nearly a whole month since I posted any stamping nail art. Crazy when you consider that's the only thing I ever posted for at least the first year of its existence.
I love having my nubbins back. Whenever I have long(er) nails, or rather when I haven't trimmed them for a while, there will come a day when I look at them and just think 'You have got to go!' and I just cut them down. When I was a kid, I always thought it would be really awesome to have long nails one day but now that I've been there and done that, I can safely say I prefer them short and square. After a trim, I always paint them black or some other very dark colour and find myself staring at them like they're a new pair of shoes!

Barry M Gold Foil Stamping

Barry M Gold Foil Stamping


Stamping Plate: Red Angel RA102
Base Colour: Glo Baby Glo (from Primark) in Yes Cyan!
Stamping Colour: Barry M Gold Foil
Studs from Born Pretty Store
Top Coat of NYC

Barry M Gold Foil Stamping

P.S. Voting is still open for the Bundle Monster Nail Art Contest. My entry can be found here and your votes are very very much appreciated. Thanks!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / Barry M / blue / RA102 / Red Angel / Stamping / studs with the title It's Been a While. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/it-been-while.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 10, 2012

Comments "It's Been a While"

Post a Comment