Avengers Assemble!

I finally went to see The Avengers (or is it Avengers Assemble now?!) today! It was released last week here in the UK but today was the first chance I got to go and see it!
Of course, I loved it but I was distraught to find that there was no stinger at the end of the credits. Even though I'd already read that there was no final surprise on the UK release, I waited right until the very end out of habit and defiance anyway! I almost feel cheated that I went to see a Marvel movie and there was no credit cookie!

Well these are the nails I wore which I kind of threw on last night but you can see some more in detail Avengers nail art from the archives here.



The base colour is Rimmel My Denim and I used a coat of Girly Bits Cosmic Ocean on my pointer for a bit of sparkle. I used Barry M Silver Foil and black acrylic paint for the 'A'.
I'm slowly falling in love with Rimmel polish. I've been finding a lot of them at bargain prices recently and although I probably wouldn't pay full price (£3-5) for them, I find myself reaching for the ones in my collection a lot recently.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / Comics / freehand / Girly Bits / Marvel / Movies / Nerdy / Rimmel with the title Avengers Assemble!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/avengers-assemble.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, May 6, 2012

Comments "Avengers Assemble!"

Post a Comment