Cats!



I did this tribute mani for a nail gal pal who recently lost her beloved pet recently.  Her cat was black; her favourite colour green...this is what I came up with.


Started with two coats of Butter London Dosh.  I had bought this colour not terribly long ago as I thought it would be a great base for a Halloween mani...but decided to try it for this mani instead. 


Stamped!  All using black Konad special polish using DRK-A (thumb and index), XXL Big SdP-1 (cat in middle finger), HB37 (paw prints on pinky and middle), Konad m2 (heart on middle) and BM206 (ring).



Topped with coat of SV.  The pix above is without SV; the one below...topcoat just makes the stamping pop so much more!


Hope you're having a great weekend...right now I'm in the midst of doing my nails for the FB Adventures in Stamping mani...waiting for the base to dry before I stamp it so I thought I'd quickly type a post while waiting!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleBM206 / butter london / DRK-A / Fauxnad / green / HB37 / Konad / m2 / XXL Big SdP-01 with the title Cats!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/cats.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, May 6, 2012

Comments "Cats!"

Post a Comment