Birthday Haul!!!

Of course what follows a birthday mani is Birthday haul!

However this was an unplanned haul..somethings had been ordered waaay back in Jan. Some in Feb, some March and soo on. One package from Llarowe got lost on its way to India (I blame customs..someone somewhere is enjoying holo polishes without knowing their importance!!!), and Leah generously agreed to replace that order which I promptly sent to a cousin visiting US.
As luck had it, my red angel plates got delayed and I had to file a complaint with USPS coz they couldnt locate where my parcel went  x_x
The OB-QA plates arrived without any misery (I have a few extra sets if anyone within India wants to buy). And my cousin got me Maybelline's eye tattoo in Pomegranate Punk!!! 
And all this arrived just in time for my birthday!!! :D
Have fun ogling! swatches to follow soon.






You have read this articleGlitter Gal / haul / Hits Holographic polishes / Holographic nail polish / QA-OB Nail plates / Red Angel Nail plates with the title Birthday Haul!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-haul.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, May 13, 2012

Comments "Birthday Haul!!!"

Post a Comment