Happy birthday!!

Yeaaaaaahh! Its my birthday! Its my birthday!!
M' gonna party like its my birthday!! 
(ohh! "Was" by the time I post this)


Its soooo difficult to choose a mani for your birthday!
I think I was at wits end for 2 hours the night prior..and after one hour of hardwork came up with this.

 Base: is 2 coats of a metallic bright blue (Similar to OPI blue my mind)
One layer of Kleancolor Holo Blue
Stamping Plate: BM 214
Stamping Colour: Konad White

Pics dont do justice to kleancolor Holo blue. Its holo micro glitter not excatly a holo polish like Glitter gal. (hint!!) But it looked very pretty in person with a nice holo-ey sheen to it.



I got myself a birthday haul! pics coming up soon!
Also a birthday+blog anniversary giveaway coming soon!! Coming soon!!

Meanwhile enjoy this song!!






You have read this articleBirthday / blue / BM214 / kleancolor / Kleancolor Holo blue / Kleancolor swatches / Konad / Stamping nail art with the title Happy birthday!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/happy-birthday.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 10, 2012

Comments "Happy birthday!!"

Post a Comment