Lakmé Going Green + Sponging Nail Art

Summer is in full swing and how I soooo wish I could enjoy 2 months of summer holidays like we used to as school kids. Sigghhh! And eating mangoes of all kind..which I still do.
Yellow, Orange, Golden, Green..yummmm! This polish reminds me of green tangy mangoes.

As excited as I am to review Lakmé polishes, I was impressed by their new range.
While I like these nail polishes, I wished they had more variety in colours and finishes.
But for now I am happy playing with their Fast and Fabulous range
I've already review them here once. 

Today I have swatched "Going Green"* from Lakmé's Fast & Fabulous range.  Rs.199/- ($4)


Below is Going Green swatched alone.
Two coats opaque, nice creme finish. Dries fast and smooth.
Its a lively bright green..reminds me of Sinful Colors Envy. If you see that post, they are pretty similar.


I sponged Colorama Black using Nailasaurus' Fantastic Sponging technique. If you are having trouble sponging or wanna learn sponging..check her post. Simple. Pretty. Effective.


 With quick drying Top coat (below).. though I liked how they looked matt after sponging.

Sponged some local big hex gold glitter polish (unbranded) on the tips

Hmm...maybe I liked it without the glitter? U?
But nonetheless I had a fun time sponging.



*Going Green nail polish sent by brand for review. The views are my own though.
You have read this articleblack / glitter / glitter nail polish / glitter nails / green / lakme / Lakme Fast and Fabulous / Lakme Going green Nail polish / sponging nail art with the title Lakmé Going Green + Sponging Nail Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/lakme-going-green-sponging-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Comments "Lakmé Going Green + Sponging Nail Art"

Post a Comment