Models Own Orange Sorbet - Swatches

Models Own know how to do neons. I can tell a true neon because it sends my camera insane. So hard to capture correctly! 

This is Orange Sorbet. My pictures are pretty colour accurate, but trust me this is even MORE neon in real life, and perhaps a little more yellow than the pictures suggest. It's pretty much radioactive!

Click to enlarge

Models Own Orange Sorbet

The formula is quite nice for a neon. A little bit streaky, but if you apply thin coats and wait for each one to dry completely before adding another, you'll be fine. My pictures are 4 thin coats.

Direct sunlight, outdoors - 

Models Own Orange Sorbet

Models Own Orange Sorbet

It's like a sunset on my nails! As you can see it dries to a nice matte finish. 

Models Own Orange Sorbet

This is definitely only for the brave! Any other brands do amazingly bright neons?

Also, I treated myself to some new perfume today and the bottle is SO cute I had to post a picture of it - 


Adorable! What's your favourite perfume?


You have read this articlematte / Models Own / neon / orange / swatch with the title Models Own Orange Sorbet - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/models-own-orange-sorbet-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Comments "Models Own Orange Sorbet - Swatches"

Post a Comment