Layering: Inglot 924 + Kleancolor Chunky Holo Scarlett

Yessss! we are almost through with this weeeeek! 
Thats the feeling I get after wednesday is over :D (or I keep thnking that till I feel that..cool na?)

Anywho! Today on my nails is Inglot's nail enamel 924.
This 924 is a true blue red. A proper red..in all sense of the name...RED.

This is 2 coats of 924..smooth creme and glossy. Dries quickly too.

Kleancolor Chunky holo scarlett
Then I layered it with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Scarlett and I call this "Homemade Ruby Pumps" :D



And...
Stamped with XL F in Lakme Color Crush 01 (Gold)
This combo is quite suitable at Indian weddings too.

Closeup of the party on my nails!!!

I love love love Kleancolor Chunky Holo Scarlet. It has duochrome small hex glitters that change from deep red to bright orange. 



I think my camera got a bit too excited and made this very bright..But I loved the pic so I didnt change brightness/contrast on this pic..left it as it is.

I usually don't layer much..but I did this time and I totally loved the effect.
Did you?

You have read this articlegold / Image plate XL F / indian wedding nail art / Inglot / Inglot 924 / Inglot Nail Enamel / kleancolor / Kleancolor Chunky Holo Scarlet / Kleancolor swatches / Lakme Nail polish / red / Stamping nail art with the title Layering: Inglot 924 + Kleancolor Chunky Holo Scarlett. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/layering-inglot-924-kleancolor-chunky.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Comments "Layering: Inglot 924 + Kleancolor Chunky Holo Scarlett"

Post a Comment