Well What Did You Expect?

You know that involuntary loud noise you make when you're shopping to express surprise and joy at the same time that makes other shoppers look over at you like you just shouted 'BOGIES' at the top of your lungs? It's something along the lines of a sharp intake of breath accompanied by a stupid big grin because you've seen something you didn't expect to see on that shelf in front of you and it's an absolute bargain. I know you've all done it!
Well I made that noise a couple of times today while I was out bargain hunting and one of them was for a shelf full of pretty polish in The Original Factory Shop. I came away with a very restrained 5 bottles including these two colours from Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear range for just £1 each!

The gradient/ombré trend is picking up faster than any nail trend I've ever seen this week so of course I had to go with the flow and create another gradient mani!

Blue and Orange Gradient Nails

Blue and Orange Gradient Nails

I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes in Sun Kissed and Green With Envy. I applied them following this tutorial. I sponged the colours on twice today which has given better results than last time - I think the graduation is more subtle and there's less evidence that I even used a sponge because you can't see so many sponge marks like last time!

Blue and Orange Gradient Nails

Blue and Orange Gradient Nails



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlegradient / green / orange / sally hansen / Sponging with the title Well What Did You Expect?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/well-what-did-you-expect.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Comments "Well What Did You Expect?"

Post a Comment