Let's Build a Frenzy

This Hard Candy polish was in an amazing package I received from the lovely Kim from A Polished Addiction. She was kind enough to send me a birthday package containing 10 polishes from the US and they're all absolutely stunning. The package included my first Color Clubs, Hard Candys and my second and third OPI bottles!
Despite my addiction to nail art, I'm not much of a polish connoisseur. I'm sometimes aware of new collections coming out but generally speaking, I'm clueless when it comes to salon brands or anything that's not sold here in the UK!

Red Angel Plate RA119

Red Angel Plate RA119

Stamping Plate: Red Angel RA119
Base Colour: Hard Candy Frenzy
Stamping Colour: W7 Black
Top Coat of NYC

Red Angel Plate RA119

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlegreen / Hard Candy / RA119 / Red Angel / Stamping with the title Let's Build a Frenzy. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/let-build-frenzy.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 17, 2012

Comments "Let's Build a Frenzy"

Post a Comment