Louis Vuitton Nails


I was super excited to finally receive the newly released image plates from Fab Ur Nails!!!!  This is what I came up with.


Started with a base of Orly Pixie Dust, two coats.


Stamped with black Konad special polish using FUN2.  Both of these designs are on the same plate.


Added a few random dots for some colour interest.


Topped with SV. 
 

Please note that I got these plates here if you are interested!  Its always great to see new image plates available and there are some fantastic designs on them!  (The stamping polishes work well too...and are a great price!  I'll have a post showing how I used them soon!!)

Thanks for looking!


You have read this articleFauxnad / FUN 2 / gray / Konad / orly with the title Louis Vuitton Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/louis-vuitton-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 17, 2012

Comments "Louis Vuitton Nails"

Post a Comment