ManGlaze Lesbihonest - Swatches

Hi lovelies! I've been to Chester Zoo today and I got overly excited because I saw a Sloth. I swear they did not have one last time. Sloths are awesome!! Also apparently the Queen is coming to Liverpool tomorrow. Tempted to go and be patriotic! Also, this is my 100th post :) Anyway...

I've been wanting some ManGlaze polish for ages (they don 't ship to the UK, booo) so I was so excited when Melissa sent me some in our latest swap! I love ManGlaze because their Facebook page makes me laugh, they have fun polish names and as a company they seem just that little bit different. 

Here we have Lesbihonest, which is a beautiful fuchsia full of flecks of shimmer.

Manglaze Lesbihonest

Anyone who has tried a ManGlaze will know the formula is heaven. It's a true matte, and glides on super smooth. You could definitely do one coat with this, but I did two because I feel weird doing one coat (honestly I refuse to believe in one coat polishes...they freak me out. I always sit there staring at them like...YOU NEED ANOTHER COAT. YOU JUST DO!) plus I usually bump my nails on the table before they're dry and end up needing another one anyway. 

Manglaze Lesbihonest

Look how smooth and suede-like it is! Honestly so impressed with the formula. And how great is the bottle? Sure is better than a plain old boring one.

Manglaze Lesbihonest

I also tried it with a regular top coat in direct sunlight. Click the jump for the shimmer party!



This is with a layer of regular gloss top coat. Makes it look like hard candy.

Manglaze Lesbihonest

And direct sunlight, so you can see how fabulously shimmery it is!

Manglaze Lesbihonest

Manglaze Lesbihonest

LOVE!


You have read this articlefuchsia / ManGlaze / matte / pink / shimmer / swatch with the title ManGlaze Lesbihonest - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/manglaze-lesbihonest-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Comments "ManGlaze Lesbihonest - Swatches"

Post a Comment