Nars Night Clubbing Swatches and Review

Back in November Nars released, in collaboration with Marc Jacobs, 2 limited edition sets, each including a pair of cashmere fingerless gloves and an exclusive nail lacquer : Night Clubbing or Manosque.
They instantly sparked my interest but I, for once, decided to be reasonable and refrained from going through the hassle of hunting them down first because they were only available at the Nars Bleecker Street boutique in New York but also because I must admit that I wasn't willing to pay $52 for a bottle of polish knowing that I wouldn't wear the gloves they came with.

If you're anything like me, you'll be excited that Night Clubbing and Manosque have been re-released and are now easily available at narscosmetics.com!



Night Clubbing is a gorgeous black base with gold shimmer flecks creating an overall brownish, olive green, look. It's very vampy and glorious, with a touch of dustiness around the edges, typically the kind of shades that I have a soft spot for. Absolutely flawless, perfectly opaque and pigmented while smooth and self applying, I couldn't have dreamed of a better formula, except maybe for a tad more shine. I used 2 coats plus topcoat in the swatches below although one would definitely have been sufficient.





And because I can't seem to resist any olive green or antique gold shimmer, here's a quick comp including Nars Mash and Desperado :




Overall :
I didn't hesitate one second when I saw Night Clubbing online and I'm thrilled with my purchase.
If you're looking for it, it's listed under the Night Series Limited Edition collection while Manosque is under the shimmer category (it's actually a creme), the review will follow very soon too ;-)



You have read this articlebrown / nars / olive / review / shimmer with the title Nars Night Clubbing Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/nars-night-clubbing-swatches-and-review.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 3, 2012

Comments "Nars Night Clubbing Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment