Topshop Art School - Swatches

I recently got some Topshop nail polish for the first time, I don't know how I've managed to avoid it for so long. They have a huge range of colours and pretty glitters too, although all the glitters look like dupes of other brands to me. 

This is Art School, a peachy/orangey/coral creme. Or something. Apparently I am a sucker for coral shades.

Topshop Art School

I will say that these pictures are not 100% colour accurate (don't you hate it when that happens??) they're definitely close enough, just in real life slightly less orange and more of a peachy coral. If that makes sense, which I am sure it does not. 

Topshop Art School

I was happy with the formula, pretty easy to apply. I used three coats because there were bald spots, but you may get away with two. One thing I did really like was the brush, it was quite wide and flat which is what I need for my nails. 

Topshop Art School

Topshop Art School

I would say that last picture is the most colour accurate of the bunch. 

Topshop polishes cost from £5-£6.50 for 8ml so not exactly cheap. Do you own any Topshop ones? How do you find them?


You have read this articlecoral / creme / swatch / topshop with the title Topshop Art School - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/topshop-art-school-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 3, 2012

Comments "Topshop Art School - Swatches"

Post a Comment