Citrus Stripes

Today, I've put my scotch tape roll to good use again and have some "nudies" and some diagonal citrusy stripes for you.
Very rarely will you see a glimpse of my natural nails! Too much polish all the time means they are usually very stained and I don't often bother to scrub the staining away when I'm just going to be using more polish that stains the next day! However, I've been trying some very light and soft colours lately so I grabbed some lemon juice and baking soda and got scrubbing and buffing.

The base colour is in fact no colour at all, it's just base coat and for the stripes I used Barry M Lemon Ice Cream and Essence Wake Up, sent to me by the lovely Nihrida.



You have read this articleBarry M / essence / orange / scotch tape / stripes / yellow with the title Citrus Stripes. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/citrus-stripes.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Comments "Citrus Stripes"

Post a Comment