Some recent NOTDs with stamping

Here are a couple of recent NOTD.

Jessica, Palladium - most definitely my most favourite sparkley platinum gold polish ever!  I did have only about half of a tiny 5ml bottle of this left, until I saw a full sized bottle on blog sale at Vintage Musing of a Modern Pinup, and then Carly gifted it to me!  Thank you so much!  I had to wear it as soon as I got it, and here it is stamped with Ulta3 Orchid with a swirly design from the DRK-A plate.

This next mani was a lucky dip.  I put my hand into my untried drawer and was going to put on whatever polish I pulled out.  I pulled out Color Club Jingle Jangle from their Beyond the Mistletoe collection of 2011.

I stamped this with a flower design from DRK-A plate using Layla Mirror Effect in Metal Chrome.  I had much better luck using the Layla polish for stamping this time.  Maybe the DRK-A plate is deeper than the other plates I was previously using and therefore the polish didn't dry too quickly, but I had no issues with picking up or transferring the polish at all this time.

Thanks for coming by.
You have read this article with the title Some recent NOTDs with stamping. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/some-recent-notds-with-stamping.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Comments "Some recent NOTDs with stamping"

Post a Comment