Diamond Jubilee Nail Art!

In the UK this weekend, we're celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee! This is only the second Diamond Jubilee in British history so I think Elizabeth deserves a good party. Today, the 2nd of June, marks exactly 60 years since she was crowned Monarch in 1953 but the celebrations are going on right through to Tuesday with a long bank holiday weekend. This does nothing but enforce stereotype that Brits are obsessed with royalty and the Queen. But hey, it's all good fun if you ask me! I hope everyone has a great weekend, whatever you're up to!

I spent way too long on this manicure. It took at least two hours because I kept making mistakes and having to restart nails so by the time I'd finished, I felt like my back had been snapped in half!

Diamond Jubilee Nails

Diamond Jubilee Nails

Red, White and Blue Caviar; Crown Jewels; Glequin Diamond; Union Jack.
If anyone wants to know what polishes I used or where I got all the bits, just ask in the comments. There's way too much going on here for me to link it all up!

Diamond Jubilee Nails

Diamond Jubilee Nails

Diamond Jubilee Nails


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / Bullion / freehand / Glequins / Occasion / red / Stick Ons / white with the title Diamond Jubilee Nail Art!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/diamond-jubilee-nail-art_2.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, June 2, 2012

Comments "Diamond Jubilee Nail Art!"

Post a Comment