Dior Extreme Addict for Summer 2012 Lucky Swatches & Review

Hi girls! As promised, I have another Extreme Addict for you today : Dior Lucky!


Lucky is a truly amazing pink with a strong coral undertone. It's a very versatile color and although it looks obviously pink most of the time, it might also appear like a true coral or even a coral red under certain lighting. I used 2 coats plus topcoat for these swatches and didn't experience any trouble with application.





Overall :
Lucky definitely is my favorite of the collection! I think I might come empy handed looking for dupes, not sure yet. Alternatives will follow very soon but for now, I wish you all an amazing weekend!!!



You have read this articlecreme / dior / pink / review with the title Dior Extreme Addict for Summer 2012 Lucky Swatches & Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/dior-extreme-addict-for-summer-2012_1.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, June 1, 2012

Comments "Dior Extreme Addict for Summer 2012 Lucky Swatches & Review"

Post a Comment