My Stamping Plates and Storage

Disney Hero coming soon but for now, here's a video in which I show you my stamping plates and how I store them.

I've been having technical issues so I restored my computer to factory settings today. This means I'm back to square one - no software and no files. However, I'm not totally clueless and I did back everything up first, it's just gonna take a while for normal working conditions to resume! First priority is Photoshop so fingers crosssed I'll be able to post some nails tonight!



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleStash / video / YouTube with the title My Stamping Plates and Storage. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-stamping-plates-and-storage.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, June 29, 2012

Comments "My Stamping Plates and Storage"

Post a Comment